Wanted to tell you about a mechanic/used car dealer I recently became acquainted with: Waseem over at Washington Auto Repair and Sales.
He’s one of several people who have helped me out with car related stuff at a crazy time. So I just wanted to send my sincere appreciation and put the good word out about him and his associates.
I checked out Washington Auto Repair on Google Reviews. Looks like other people have had a positive experience with Washington Auto Repair as well. Here are some of the perks to working with them.
Get a Great Used Car at Washington Auto Repair & Sales
- Get there on a Saturday and talk to them about your car buying needs
- Inventory includes Sedans, Coupes, SUVs, Wagons, Minivans, Pickup Trucks, Hatchbacks, Cargo Vans
- Friendly, attentive service
- Nice selection of used vehicles
- They approve all credit
Washington Auto Repair – Used Car Dealer, Auto Shop
- GREAT price on oil changes! You can’t beat $24.95 these days.
- They run specials on Brake Jobs. Regular price is $230.00 + tax. Includes brakes, pads and rotors.
- Other services include tire replacement, tire suspension.
- They can fix any make/model of vehicle and they do diagnostics.
Washington Auto Repair is located nearby the DMV and NJ Inspection Station
I’m starting to become best friends with everyone at the DMV. I’ll tell you about that some other day. For now, it’s great to be able to swing by Washington Auto Repair and get your car fixed. The Washington DMV and inspection station are right down the road.
If you’re looking to buy a pre-owned vehicle, head over there on a Saturday.
Here’s owner Wasseem’s business card.
Here’s the back of the card.
While I’m here, I’m going to pass along some tips for buying a car during Coronavirus
- Be patient. Everything will go fine, but things are slow at the DMV.
- Get all the info up front. Ask questions and remember the answers.
- Keep track of your own stuff. If you want things to move quicker, have the information ready when people ask for it.
- Help the people who helped you. If you find a great mechanic, refer some business his way.
Washington Auto Repair & Sales (WARS)
HOURS: 8a.m. to 5p.m. every day.
SATURDAY is car sales only – no repair work.
They buy/sell/trade – inquire below.
176 Jefferson St.
Washington, NJ 07882 (Warren County)
Phone: 908 689 0610
Cell: 646 206 7305
Website: http://washingtonautosale.com (no S at the end)
Give them a Like and a Share on Facebook!
Please contact the person featured in this blog post by clicking their link. This will open up a new page on their site. Or, email or call them at the contact info provided.
Healthy Happy NJ is a third party blog. I am here publishing other people’s ads, events, news and articles. If you have specific questions about anything you see here, I will likely not be able to answer them. The ONE exception is if you want to run your own ad or article in this blog. In which case, please use the contact link in the main navigation. Thank you!