- Want to make gorgeous PDF ebooks, workbooks, recipe books, manuals, journal pages and reports for download?
- Heard GREAT things about Canva but you’re plagued with confusion?
- Can’t seem to get past “I signed up and logged in” while staring blankly at the screen?
I have created a quick handout to help you get started using Canva. This is a PDF download that teaches you how to create a PDF download.
Canva Ebook Templates Tip Sheet and What to Do With It
- Sign up for free, then download the PDF of tips from me
- Read through the entire thing to get an idea of how Canva ebook creation works
- Save the PDF to your computer so you can refer to the tips if needed
- Log in and start designing your first PDF download to share with your list!
Canva is AWESOME for ebook and document creation. Here’s why:
- Tons of templates for different niches – wellness, cooking, marketing, many more
- Add, delete and edit pages FAST
- Tons of pro quality cover art to choose from (or add your own images and branding)
- Copy and paste your own written content and images
- Your PDF ebook links will be LIVE so you can add your affiliate-tagged product recommendations and get PAID by sharing
- Copy pages and other content elements from one ebook template to another to save you time
Canva is AWESOME in general:
- Basic membership is free… and the free features and templates are plentiful and VERY nice
- Upgrades to paid designs are just dollars (what!?) and FAST to order by PayPal
- Simple and intuitive platform to use
- WAY speedier than any of the older layout design and image editing programs you may be used to
- FAST and FULL of features
- Files you create (PDFs, .JPGs, .PNGs, other) are EASILY downloadable and shareable
- Design ANYTHING – have a fresh logo ready in minutes, an ebook for your list in days or even hours, make Facebook banners, much more
Sign up for a Free Canva Membership.
Log in and try it!