I wanted to share my review of Salvatori’s Plumbing and Heating. We utilized their services for our older home, built in 1927, in Lopatcong, NJ. They definitely were knowledgeable, professional, and handled the project with efficiency and expertise.
Older pipes pose a number of issues, and Rob Salvatori and team were effectively able to deal with the problem. The pipes from our upstairs bathroom were in need of replacement. They had become corroded over years, and were leaking through the ceiling over our kitchen.
Rob Salvatori and team did thorough and professional job removing these pipes and installing new ones.
Their process was as follows:
- Shut the electricity to the house
- Removed the light fixture from the kitchen ceiling
- Removed part of the kitchen ceiling to expose the pipes
- Replaced the pipes
- Tested the water
- Handled outsourcing of the kitchen ceiling replacement
For the last phase of the project, Rob enlisted the help of a contractor who installed drywall and painted the ceiling where the pipes had been replaced. They were careful and tidy; did not break our light fixture or damage anything. Cleaned up after they were done!
USEFUL TIP: If you upgrade pipes on an older home, you may be able to deduct a percentage of the expense on your taxes.
For the latest update on whether something like this would qualify and for how much, check the IRS website as specs change from year to year.
Reasons to choose Salvatori’s Heating and Plumbing for your home maintenance needs:
- Strong knowledge of the industry, expert service
- Professional, friendly staff
- Prompt and courteous
- Respectful of customers’ home and personal property
- Clean and tidy
- Connected with related professionals in the area who may be needed for a more intensive project
Salvatori’s Plumbing and Heating
Main, Glen Gardner, NJ, United States, New Jersey
908 319 6809